Multi-User and Data Location is an optional module that can be purchased from KeepTraK. This module allows you to move the data (BE – Backend) to another location. Usually this is located on a server. The KeepTraK program (FE Frontend) can be installed on multiple computers all linked to the same BE. This allows different users to be on the same program simultaneously and different computers. This is also referred to as a network version.
When this module is activated you can move KData from the C:\KeepTraK folder to another location. The button when clicked above opens another button so you may select the new location you have moved KData to.
More Information on KeepTrak:
- Tutorial facility work order software
- FAQ's: facility management software
- Client list work request software
- Products & pricing: predictive maintenance
- Ordering: production equipment management
- 30-day free software trial
- Contact KeepTraK